Solve your biggest challenges!
This model is in beta, currently being tested with clients and used to design design thinking sessions. It is based on the foundation and methodology from Wedesignthinking that successful collaboration always needs three ingredients: The right 1. people, 2. tools and 3. collaborative environment. This template has these ingredients structured in a way that it creates a step-by-step workflow, matches people and skills with each step and helps you turn this into actionable sessions (both on- and offline).
- Challenge - What is your biggest challenge (and why)? Read more: the innovation challenge
- Metods - What methods and tools can help you solve the challenge? Outcomes could be design thinking methods, or things like roleplaying, tests, etc.
- People - Which team members and skills do you need to make this happen? Who's accountable? Do you have the right people within your organization or network?
- Session - How are you going to bring the skills and tooling together? Online? Offline? Remote? One day? A hackathon or event? Create your session manual and define requirements and resources needed to make this happen.
Things to keep in mind:
- Good sessions don't need a ton of tools. Especially if these tools are new to participants. Less is in this case always more. From experience we've limited the amount of tools per session to 4.
- Allways make sure you have the neccessary skills available. That means not only that someone exists in your team or network, but also that he or she is available and ready to make an effort and be accountable.
- Sessions need to be realistic. Bringing people together and blocking a timeslot for a group of people requires proper timing. Participants/ team members need to have the time and a clear head, not only during a session, but also before or after if this is required for the challenge at hand.
Creator / Author
Accelerate Innovation Visually!Read more
Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 International licenseRead more
How may I use this canvas?
Personal use Commercial use
Only available in English for now.
Is your language not yet available? Help translate this into your native tongue. Contact the creator!