Service and Journey Design for Platform Business Models
The Service Canvas helps you to design the core services you have to provide to allow a seamless / frictionless match-making, transaction and engagement of and between the stakeholders. It is a perfect combination of journey mapping and service design.
For each Stakeholder use a separate Service Canvas.
- Define the stakeholder in the inner circle
- Start on the left-hand-side to define the motivation, how you attract them and the current alternatives. Helping you to understand potential expectations.
- The middle part defines the touchpoints with your platform and the relevant core services.
- Satisfaction drivers allow you to understand the importance and the USPs of your platform
- At the right-hand-side you describe important insights you gain, necessary key resources and how you stay in contact with the stakeholder.
- Last step is to define the success factors
Creator / Author
Platform Innovation Kit
Identify, build and scale network based businessesRead more
Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 International licenseRead more
How may I use this canvas?
Personal use Commercial use
Only available in English for now.
Is your language not yet available? Help translate this into your native tongue. Contact the creator!