Define the right governance for your Platform Business
Building the right governance is key for platforms to promote or penalise good or bad behaviour. This canvas helps you to define the rules & norms for each step in the core process. It also helps to understand the necessary governance activities you have to perform.
- Define the stakeholder you want to cover
- Put yourself into the shoes of the stakeholder and describe the current friction your platform provides and how you as the stakeholder would try to avoid them (e.g. to pay a fee).
- Describe the good and bad behaviour you see in each step of the process.
- Define necessary rules & norms to promote or penalise the behaviour.
- Describe relevant governance activities to enforce the rules.
Creator / Author
Platform Innovation Kit
Identify, build and scale network based businessesRead more
Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 International licenseRead more
How may I use this canvas?
Personal use Commercial use
Only available in English for now.
Is your language not yet available? Help translate this into your native tongue. Contact the creator!