Turn your data into corporate assets and increase your company's productivity.
A data strategy answers critical questions for a data-driven company:
- Sourcing: Which data sources are available and how do we use them?
- Refinement: How can we combine and prepare data to gain valuable insights?
- Utilization: How can we use the insights to reduce costs, increase sales, retain customers and develop new products and business models?
- Tools: Which software solutions, databases, technical infrastructure, etc. do we need?
- People: Which skills and experts do we need in the company?
- Partners: Which partner companies are required?
For more information, see Data Strategy Design.
By the way, you can order a print version (DIN A0) from Stattys.
On our website you will find a step by step tutorial.
Creator / Author
We drive your business forward.Read more
Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 International licenseRead more
How may I use this canvas?
Personal use Commercial use
English - Data Strategy
Is your language not yet available? Help translate this into your native tongue. Contact the creator!