Increase data quality as well as data availability and ensure data privacy as well as data security.
Data management complements your data strategy by directing your attention to the following questions:
- What is required for data privacy?
- How do we ensure data security?
- How do we increase data quality?
- How do we enable a high level of data availability?
There is something like an area of conflict between the defensive topics of data privacy and data security, in contrast to the offensive topics like data quality and data availability:
- If you improve data quality by for example buying additional data about your customers or by starting to capture these, you are potentially at risk to breach data privacy regulations.
- If you maximize data availability by for example providing all of your employees with access to all data, you are potentially putting data security at risk because employees could pass sensible data to a third party.
For more information, see Data Strategy Design.
By the way, you can order a print version (DIN A0) from Stattys.
On our website you will find a step by step tutorial.
Creator / Author
We drive your business forward.Read more
Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 4.0 International licenseRead more
How may I use this canvas?
Personal use Commercial use
English - Data Management
Is your language not yet available? Help translate this into your native tongue. Contact the creator!